Praise the Lord for His faithfulness and provision! When we were first forced home in mid-March for several months, we optimistically shifted our launch-date to early 2021. With the faithfulness of our partners as an encouragement, we remain steadfast in the work of deputation. Even in the midst of a pandemic, the uncertain economic climate, an election year, and civil unrest in many of our country’s major cities, our God is beyond good and in control and has blessed us with several new ministry partners. Lord willing, our family is entering the home-stretch of deputation!
The months of October and November are filled with meetings, many miles of travel, and new partnership opportunities. We are anticipating the fulfillment of our initial monthly ministry budget needs. We are incredibly close to reaching our support goals and are excited to begin the task God has called us–reaching Sierra Leone for Christ! As He wills, we will see West Africa in January 2021.
With this in mind, please pray for the following:
- Our health and safety during travel
- Reopening of international flights to Sierra Leone
- Wisdom in the logistics of moving preparations
- The ministry work of the national pastors in Sierra Leone
- The Lord’s continued financial provision as we raise the remainder of our support
Thank you for your continued faithfulness to our family!